KVa is looking for a talented candidate interested in designing and building sustainable and tailored projects. As an intern you will assist the team during the design process and you will be involved in the development of new concepts. We are currently working on various sustainable houses, villas, renovations and competitions.
Who are we looking for?
- ambitious and curious architecture student
- available full-time from February/March and for a minimum of 6 months
- sensible to sustainability and its application to design and building processes
- able to work independently and efficiently
- social and good communication skills
- skilled with Autocad, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Sketchup/Rhino, hand sketching and model making
- fluent in English and/or Dutch
What do we offer you?
- real involvement in the design and building phases
- room and professional support to develop your skills as an architect
- dynamic working environment in Amsterdam Czaar Peterbuurt area
- free daily lunch
- internship fee
Are you the reinforcement to our team? Then send your CV and portfolio to: